Full-time Position – Lewisville, TX – Compensation Based on Experience/Skill
We are seeking a talented and experienced graphic designer to join our team.
Candidates must have professional experience with designing for clients and a strong ability to satisfy brand personality, appropriate messaging, and demographic requirements. This position requires an appreciation for standards and quality control, as well as skills in layout, typography, branding, and print design.
This role involves a variety of projects and brands, interacting with several different members of our design, web and account teams, and will report to the creative director. This is not a web developer position nor an entry level position.
Please provide a portfolio that showcases a variety of your skills.
- Experience designing in a professional setting
- Understanding and proficiency in Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator
- Outstanding portfolio of creative and innovative work that shows a high standard of design
- A keen eye for details, grammar, and a commitment to excellence
- Responsive website design experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
- Take projects from concept to finish line in a variety of print and digital media
- Develop new and powerful brands based on appropriate personality, demographic, and messaging
- Work within several established brands consistently and according to brand standards
- Develop creative copywriting and effective messaging
- Effectively apply directives from clients and internal coworkers
- Exercise quality control, including: layout, accuracy, messaging, grammar, proofing, and editing
- A commitment to on-time delivery with the highest quality
- Responsible and hard-working nature
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and self-regulate
- A passion to learn and adapt to new industry trends
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including grammar and copywriting.
- Ability to collaborate with creative and development teams and insight to know when to engage
- Understanding of the need to build clean, complete, and well organized files
Applicants will not be considered without a resume and portfolio.